Christmas is here!!!
Okay, it might not be December yet but I think we all need a bit of cheering up and something to look forward to, so the festive season is kicking off a little early this year.
The holidays are great for spending quality time with friends and family and of course your boyfriend!
Christmas is such a magical time of year that seems to be just made for romance.
And going on fun festive dates with your significant other will make the holidays feel even more romantic and special.
Here are 25 Christmas date ideas make your holiday season a little extra magical, romantic, and memorable.
From having a gingerbread house making competition to going ice skating there’s something for every couple.
Grab your boyfriend and start making plans to take advantage of the festive holiday season, with these holiday date ideas.
- Decorate your own ugly Christmas sweaters
- Visit a Christmas market
- Drive around neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights
- Have a gingerbread house decorating competition
- Go window shopping in fancy stores
- Do a small gift exchange for the 12 days of Christmas
- Decorate your home together
- Go sledding
- Have a Christmas movie marathon
- Rent a cabin in the woods and have a romantic weekend break
- Go on an ice skating date
- Build a snowman together or have a snowball fight
- Cuddle on the sofa by the fire
- Bake a Christmas cake, pudding or yule log
- Volunteer at a local shelter together
- Have a holiday photoshoot
- Go to see a Christmas play, concert, musical or ballet
- Host an ugly sweater party together
- Start your own holiday tradition
- Get hot chocolate or eggnog and go for a romantic evening walk
- Go caroling or go to listen to carol singers
- Bake holiday cookies
- Make your own decorations
- Wrap gifts for your family and friends together
- Watch an ice hockey game
- Go to pick out and chop down your own Christmas tree
- Experiment with festive cocktails
- Take a sleigh ride
- Go skiing or snowboarding
- Make smores over the fire
- People watch from a local cafe
- Go thrift shopping for ugly Christmas sweaters
- Get dressed up for a romantic candlelit dinner
- Go on a long wintery walk in your local park
- Order food and have a romantic cozy night in together
- Play board games at home
- Make your own peppermint bark
- Go on a scenic drive to admire the winter landscape
- DIY an advent calendar
- Have an indoor picnic
- Play Christmas music while decorating your tree
- Go to a drive-in movie theater
- Experiment with making different flavors of hot chocolate
- Work on a puzzle together
- Visit a flea market
- Go to an ice sculpture exhibition
- Watch a Christmas tree lighting ceremony
- Visit friends and family
- Recreate your favorite holiday movie scene
- Buy matching Christmas pajamas and have a cozy night in together
I hope you liked these 50 Christmas holiday date ideas and that it has inspired you to go on some fun festive dates with your boyfriend! Let me know which was your favorite in the comments 🙂